Worldwide Aircraft is a full-service aircraft recovery company. We disassemble, package, transport, and reassemble aircraft worldwide.
Worldwide Aircraft has experience with all types of aircraft. We have relocated over 2,500 aircraft from priceless vintage (Douglas World Cruiser) to modern jets (F-15's, B-1, X-35JSF). We have extensive experience moving aircraft for warbird owners, museum collections, and the military.
Worldwide Aircraft is the ONLY aircraft recovery company that performs all phases of the relocation in-house. The individuals who disassemble your aircraft are the same people who transport and reassemble. Worldwide employees are responsible for the work from start to finish
The following are a few of over 600 organizations we have worked with during aircraft recovery projects.
- National Warplane Museum - Elmira, NY
- San Diego Air & Space Museum - San Diego, CA
- Huntsville Space & Rocket Center - Huntsville, AL
- NASA - Houston, TX
- Air Force Armament Museum - Eglin AFB, FL
- EAA - Oshkosh, WI
- Columbia Helicopters, Inc. - Aurora, OR
- Brazilian Aeronautical Commission - Washington, D.C.
- Fantasy of Flight - Polk City, FL
- USAF Museum - Dayton, OH
- Beach Aircraft Corporation
- U.S. Air Force Academy - Colorado Springs, CO
- Air & Space Museum - Washington, D.C.
- Virginia Aviation Museum - Richmond, VA
Worldwide Aircraft has completed many large aircraft moves. The following are a few examples of these projects.